Sunday 8 December 2013

ALL BEARS first novel length eBook out NOW!

ALL BEAR releases its second publication of the month.

Ever wonder how it is possible for Santa to deliver all those presents to everyone in the world at the same time? Then wonder no more.

"Home alone, naked, and feeling horny, I sat down in front of my computer getting myself primed to work off a good Christmas load when suddenly from above me two large hulking men came crashing through my roof and tackled me to the floor.

My life would never be the same again"...

With secrets revealed and carnal desires a plenty, this is one Christmas story you will never forget.

ALL BEAR is proud to release it's first novel length eBook bringing together for the first time  parts 1 to 6 of A Christmas Tale* written by BigBullDog with illustrations by DChooi.

A Christmas Tale is available in both ePub and kindle (mobi) format and is only £2.99 with all proceeds being donated to charity. Click on the cover image above to get yours now!


Get yours HERE

*Please note, parts 1-3 originally appeared in the ALL BEAR christmas edition 2012, and part four appears in ALL BEAR EXTRA issue 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment